For Wedding Vendors, Venues & Service Providers.
Join Our Growing Community Of Local Wedding Professionals.
Imagine how many people will be planning their wedding online this year?
If you're thinking about joining us as a Professional Member, please provide us with the details of your business and we'll send you the relevant information & membership benefits rundown!
Trust us, you're going to want to join. Did we mention, it's only $100 for the whole year?
Membership Benefits Include:
4. 100% Mobile-Responsive
2. Includes Your Digital Business Card in your Vendor Category.
3. You provide us with your own testimonials so you never have to worry about monitoring your profile.
1. Full vendor listing profile with Contact Information, Photos, Links, and Testimonials.
| PLUS |
5. Member-Exclusive access to ctbride.com banner advertising, email marketing & social collaboration opportunities.
How does it work?
1. You'll complete your membership billing details, then you'll get an email with the next steps.
2. The email will direct you to complete your Wedding Professional profile which takes about 10 minutes.
3. You'll receive a Digital Business Card listing and Professional Profile Page on ctbride.com. Your digital business card listing will appear on the vendor category page of your choice.
Your ctbride.com membership includes the following benefits:
You'll get your own Profile listing with your business description, contact information, pictures, testimonials, and links to your social media and website.
You'll get the first look at our media kit and ctbride.com website/banner advertising to our data-base of self-subscribed brides.
You'll get an open invitation to contribute to our blog, gaining you exposure and credibility in the wedding industry.
You'll receive numerous opportunities to market to our brides through our email newsletter, social media channels, giveaways, and paid advertising campaigns.
Sign up for ctbride.com today and BE SEEN by newly engaged couples throughout CT & New England!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact John Dominello at (860) 919-6588.
We look forward to having you join our growing vendor community!